Wednesday, October 10, 2012

School


I just like everybody else dislike school. I can see the importance of it but when you’re a senior and you’ve been in school for 12 years you can feel the impatience and frustration. I feel that 12 years might be a little too much because there only teaching us tiny bits of new information every year. Also the amount of pressure put down on you when you’re in school is almost unbearable because your parents, teachers and etc. all forgot about their days in school and think it should be a piece of cake but since the government has been making schools raise up there education were learning things that used to be taught in colleagues.

You don’t have a lot of free time which a lot of people don’t but you need a break from it or you start to forget to do homework and do bad on test (which I’ve never done very good test) which affects your grade which if you’re like me you get in trouble with your parents who seem to always be watching you r grades for low grades. Another thing is that at my school you need to earn enough credits to graduate and that to puts a lot of pressure on a person.

The last thing about school that bothers me is the fact that there are kids out there that like school and hardly have to work to get a good grade when people like me force ourselves to get out of bed, cram our brains full of things and study our butts off to only get low scores and feel like crap. Well that’s the small reasons why I dislike most of our current school system now and wish that it would change.

No comments:

Post a Comment