Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween


I've always loved Halloween as a kid growing up. It was my second favorite holiday besides Christmas. I always loved to dress up as a character and go around being like them which still makes want to do it nowadays but people kind of put an age limit on it which really sucks for me because I’m 18. I could try and get away with it because I’m short but it kind of takes away its magic from it. Some of my friends want to go also which makes me want to go because I would get to dress up again but I can’t really spend any money right now and I’m not one of those people who are very creative and good at making their own costume.

 

I hear people say sometimes that they weren’t or aren’t allowed to go trick ‘r’ treating because their parents say it’s the devils holiday. I never understood why that was and I don’t believe there’s a religion says that Oct. 31 is the devils day. Also I’ve heard people say that they weren’t allowed because it was too dangerous you could get kidnapped which you could get kidnapped anywhere at any time. In my opinion the parents must have had a bad experience at Halloween which is why they don’t want their kids to go. I believe Halloween is just a fun holiday to be able to dress up and walk around freely and also get free candy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment