Monday, October 1, 2012

Getting suspended from work


I just recently found out that I got suspended from work for two weeks. Now I was pretty pissed off to hear this and wanted to know why so when I found out that it was because  of my being sick I got confused and more angry.  See I’m a high school student so i don't really need a bazillion hours. It's just nice to get a few hours but they give a lot and when your trying to pass your senior year of high school this becomes a challenge. I forgot to mention that i work at McDonalds which gets a bad reputation a lot of the time but one thing about McDonalds that's good is the fact that it is one of the easiest places to get a job because there basically always hiring because people quiet over stupid things like my suspenison that i got.

Now it might sound like i'm just blabbing on but i do have a point even though it's a hard one to understand and that is that you should get a diploma because fast food restaurants are hell to work at because you always got customers that think your job should be really to do and don't understand how easy it is to make mistakes espiecally when the mistakes are usually the customers fault anyways. Your bosses also make you do something ever second so if they catch for just a second you'll get your ass chewed out into little bits and i'm not lying because words hurt to. Thats all i gotta really bitch about and you diffently want to go to college and at least get an interseting job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment