Monday, October 22, 2012

Pink Floyd


Over the weekend I decided to listen to my Pink Floyd dark side of the moon cd that i had never listened to before. The only Pink Floyd song I had ever heard before was another brick in the wall which a lot of people probably have heard before. So when I started listening to it I thought it wasn’t working or the volume had been turned off because the beginning was silent. I eventually realized that’s how it was supposed to be but the rest of the music was weird. There was a lady who would yell every 5 seconds and also the sound of coins dropping which I could see that could go with the song Money but it wasn’t the only song with that sound. Now I heard that pink Floyd had made a lot of music that only made since if you were high which I could see it if that was true or not.

Now when the lead singer was actually singing it was pretty good actually which for some reason surprised me which it shouldn’t have because I’d heard the song another brick in the wall. Pink Floyd is a well-known band but I don’t ever hear anybody talking about their songs. It is not really the band for me but other may like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment