Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kum 'n' Go


I am going to talk about these giant gas stations that have been popping up everywhere and have a very unique name to them. When you first here of Kum ‘n’ Go you think of just another small time gas station with a simple name until you go there see things like how the stations name is spelled or the size of it. Most of the Go’s I’ve been to our huge with enough gas tanks to fill a hundred cars. You walk inside and you get an even bigger surprise. My first impression when I walked in was huge and clean. One of the greatest things about Go is that they sell the best icee’s which they call kolees because icee’s are a trademark company so they can’t use the name.

The flavors are special because you don’t usually get icee’s that are Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew flavored for a good price to. They also surprisingly sell movies and video games well actually just one video game Madden something. The movies are pretty diverse from one another going from old to just came out to dvd. They of course got pizza, doughnuts ( I think if never actually checked for them because I don’t eat a lot of doughnuts), weird cheese curd balls and etc. My personal favorite thing in the whole store thought is there Kum “n” Go products. Yes I know this might sound stupid but I thought it was cool so I bought a Kum ‘n ‘ Go shirt, jacket and blanket which is only a few things they got like flasks, bottles, lighters and etc. I also got a free newspaper in there but I never read it and used it as wrapping paper for a friend’s gift.

The service there is great and I’ve never met someone who works there who was rude. Now you got to wonder though what they were thinking when they were making the name for it and what’s even worse is the fact that there motto is we go all out which I’d rather not get to far into a discussion on it because some people might not want to hear how Kum is pretty close to cum. Anyways if you’ve never been to a Kum ‘N’ Go you should try it out you might have an interesting experience  going there and maybe buy some of their merchandise either as a joke or if you really need clothes badly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment