Monday, October 15, 2012

Longing


I've got a feeling that I get once in a great while which is the feeling of longing. Now this might sound very stupid to some people but this to me is a very bad feeling because am a guy whose body always wants to do something. This weekend I had a relative visit who lived in Arizona and I wanted spend as much time with him as I could but my friends wanted to hang out also. So I longed to do both and went to hang out with my friends but when I was with them I felt a tingle of guilt for not spending that time with my relative.

Now to some people this might sound very silly because my body is always wanting to do everything possible which can be irritating because at the end of a great vacation my body is in motion longing for more of the fun. That is one reason that i came up with this to explain  the feeling I get but it could also be that I just long to spend more time with people who make me happy. I sometimes think that i hang out with people to much because i feel bored and secluded at my house and that could be another reason why i believe that my longing is a little bit stronger than everybody elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment